VITAMIN C 100% SKIN PEEL & SERUM KIT$39.00 AUD
HOW TO USE
How To Use:
In the morning or evening
- Using the spatula, add Vitamin C up to the bottom line in the mixing tube, add water using dropper to 2nd line. Shake vigorously until powder dissolves.
- Cleanse the area to be peeled with your Clearskincare Gel Cleanser. Using the cotton tip supplied, paint a generous amount of peel solution onto the treatment area.
- Let the peel dry and you may notice a slight frosting on your skin. Leave the peel for a few more minutes then rinse off with water. Discard your cotton tip and use a fresh one each time you perform your peel.
Recommended frequency of Peel once a week
Some users may not experience any tingling especially with the Clearskincare 100% Vitamin C Minipeel as it is a very mild acid.
HOW IT WORKS
How It Works:
Vitamin C, ascorbic acid peels, are the mildest of these peels and are an excellent introduction to peeling for people who are a little nervous about using acid peels. There is minimal discomfort from pure Vitamin C peels and they can be reapplied weekly. Using pure Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) an anti-oxidant that assists in the protection of your skin from free radical damage associated with everyday living, will reduce the appearance of age lines and smooth wrinkles.
The Clearskincare 100% Vitamin C Minipeel is a homecare chemical peel that is perfect for uneven skin texture, lines and wrinkles and is an excellent introduction to peeling for people who are a little nervous about using acid peels. Ascorbic acid peels, are the mildest of glycolic, salicylic and lactic acid peels and are an excellent introduction to skin peeling. The Clearskincare 100% Pure Vitamin C Minipeel achieves a skin brightening equivalent to a 30% glycolic acid peel, without the irritation or risk associated with a high concentration peel.
In addition to making your own 100% pure Vitamin C peels you are also able to make your own custom Vitamin C Serums, in the concentrations and volumes you desire. You will never have to worry about your Vitamin C serum oxidising and being wasted again. Now you can mix the concentration and volume of your Vitamin C Serum as you need it.
Clearskincare homecare minipeels do not cause mass skin shedding,they promote even, controlled and accelerated exfoliation (shedding) of dead and damaged skin cells. Although the skin naturally replaces these old skin cells with new ones, this process slows down as we age. Skin peels rejuvenate the skin by stimulating the growth of new skin cells.
Who Should NOT Have a Skin Peel.
Patients with the following should not have a peel:
- Roaccutane use within the past six (6) months
- Active herpes simplex (cold sores) or history of fever blisters
- Facial Warts
- Pregnancy or breast feeding
- History of keloid or hypertrophic scars or history of delayed healing
- History of sun allergies
- History of moderate to severe rosacea, eczema, seborrhea, moderate to severe psoriasis, dermatitis, extremely sensitive or hyper-allergic skin
- Prior bad reaction to a peel
- Recent radiation treatment for cancer
- Sunburn or significant sun exposure in the last two days or have open wounds in the area to be peeled
- Surgery or cryosurgery within the last month to the area to be peeled
DO NOT USE Clearskincare Minipeels if you have had any kind of peeling treatment in the last 2 weeks
- Any acid peel
- Recent microdermabrasion treatment
- Used retinol products (such as Retin-A, Stieva A, Green Cream or Renova) or any product with tretinoin
- Any kind of intensive exfoliation
Clearskincare Minipeels contain low pH acid that irritates the skin, however they should not cause excessive irritation. Each persons response to a skin peel is unique. If this is your 1st skin peel you should undertake a test patch prior to applying the peel to your whole face. If you experience excessive irritation wash off immediately with cold water. Continue to rinse with cold water until the irritation stops.
The Clearskincare 100% Vitamin C Minipeel is a safe homecare chemical peel that is perfect for uneven skin texture, lines, wrinkles and achieves a skin brightening equivalent to a 30% glycolic acid peel, without the irritation or risk associated with a high concentration peel.
Clearskincare homecare minipeels do not cause mass skin shedding, they promote even, controlled and accelerated exfoliation (shedding) of dead and damaged skin cells.