SKIN & SCALP ROLLER
- Clearskincare is a pioneer of skin needling, releasing their unique roller range in 2004
- Clearskincare Skin & Scalp Rollers naturally help infill scars at home
- Clearskincare Skin & Scalp Rollers have help regrow their hair at home in 4-6 weeks
- Can be used for scar improvement and hair regrowth
- No pain, just a moderate pricking sensation
- Fraction of the cost of in-clinic treatments
- Simple, clean, minimalist design
- Solid, durable, highest quality plastic roller & handle
- 192 finest quality surgical stainless steel needles (length 0.75mm, gauge 0.25mm)
- Used daily & cared for as directed will last for 12 months
Perfect for all skin types except stainless steel allergic skin
HOW TO USE
How To Use:
In the morning or evening
Using Clearskincare Gel Cleanser, thoroughly clean and dry your skin prior to using your skin roller.
Apply the roller gently over the area to be treated, using a star shaped pattern, roll each area 10 to 15 times, lifting the roller between passes to avoid rolling the same areas. A simple method is to divide your face into 6 areas - left and right forehead, left and right nose/eye/cheek/temple and left and right lower cheek/mouth/chin areas. Only roll around the eyes.
The aim of the procedure is to create the maximum number of micropunctures per area of skin being rolled. It should take you approximately 3 to 5 minutes to roll your whole face. As you establish your routine you can increase the pressure applied and speed used. Only ever use as much pressure as you feel comfortable applying. You do not have to be too fastidious, remember what you may miss tonight you will get tomorrow night.
HOW IT WORKS
How It Works:
The Clearskincare Skin & Scalp Roller has 192, 0.75mm length, finest quality surgical stainless steel needles mounted in the finest quality plastic roller and handle.
These needles pierce your skin to create micro channels, stimulating the natural wound healing response in your body to produce collagen and elastin to naturally infill indented scars. This process is called skin needling or collagen induction (CIT).
These micro channels created by the needles also radically increase the absorption of Clearskincare creams and serums into your skin maximising their effectiveness and benefits.
Every customer who has undertaken skin needling has improved the appearance of their scars.
Used daily and as directed, the Clearskincare Skin & Scalp Roller naturally infills acne scars and all indented scars, smoothes and evens the look of lines, wrinkles, skin tone and texture giving you skin that looks & feels firmer, smoother, plumper, brighter, revitalised and younger.
Results vary from patient to patient and the duration of your needling programme is dependent on the severity, depth and extent of your scarring and the speed of your individual wound healing response.
BEFORE & AFTER
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Non-irritating, fragrance free
No Animal Testing