- Clearskincare products have helped thousands of people achieve smooth clear skin
- Clearskincare LISA (low irritant salicylic acid) 30% Peel, formulated by Dr McCaffery, is fantastic for treatment resistant adult acne.
Clearskincare Lisa Peel
- 10ml of low irritant salicylic acid
- Approximately 5 peels
- A sample cotton tip to apply your peel
- Full instructions
Perfect for acne prone, breakout prone & combination skin types.
HOW TO USE
How To Use:
In the morning or evening
- Cleanse the area to be peeled with your Clearskincare Gel Cleanser.
- Using the cotton tip supplied, paint a generous amount of peel solution onto the treatment area.
Let the peel dry and you may notice a slight frosting on your skin. Leave the peel for ten minutes then rinse off with water. Discard your cotton tip and use a fresh one each time you perform your peel.
Recommended frequency of Peel once a week
Some users may not experience any tingling.
HOW IT WORKS
How It Works:
Who Should NOT Have a Skin Peel.
Patients with the following should not have a peel:
- Roaccutane use within the past six (6) months
- Active herpes simplex (cold sores) or history of fever blisters
- Facial Warts
- Pregnancy or breast feeding
- History of keloid or hypertrophic scars or history of delayed healing
- History of sun allergies
- History of moderate to severe rosacea, eczema, seborrhea, moderate to severe psoriasis, dermatitis, extremely sensitive or hyper-allergic skin
- Prior bad reaction to a peel
- Recent radiation treatment for cancer
- Sunburn or significant sun exposure in the last two days or have open wounds in the area to be peeled
- Surgery or cryosurgery within the last month to the area to be peeled
DO NOT USE Clearskincare Minipeels if you have had any kind of peeling treatment in the last 2 weeks
- Any acid peel
- Recent microdermabrasion treatment
- Used retinol products (such as Retin-A, Stieva A, Green Cream or Renova) or any product with tretinoin
- Any kind of intensive exfoliation
Clearskincare Minipeels contain low pH acid that irritates the skin, however they should not cause excessive irritation. Each persons response to a skin peel is unique. If this is your 1st skin peel you should undertake a test patch prior to applying the peel to your whole face. If you experience excessive irritation wash off immediately with cold water. Continue to rinse with cold water until the irritation stops.