LINES & WRINKLES SOLUTION$117.00 AUD
- Clearskincare products have helped thousands of Australians achieve smooth clear skin
- Visible results in 30 days
- Smoothes lines & wrinkles leaving your skin looking & feeling firmer, brighter, more robust & youthful
- 1% retinyl palmitate, strongest vitamin A concentration available without a prescription
- A collagen stimulating cream that slows & helps prevent the signs of aging so you look & feel younger
- New Skin can is also an excellent moisturiser, can be used twice a day if needed
- A beautiful, rich, viscous water based vitamin C serum that is quickly & fully absorbed into your skin
Clearskincare Lines & Wrinkles Solution
- Clearskincare New Skin 50g;
- Clearskincare Vitamin C Serum 15ml;
- Clearskincare Microdermabrasion Cream with Retinyl Palmitate 30g; and
- Full instructions.
Perfect for combination, normal and dry skin types. Not recommended for acne/breakout prone skin - may stimulate blackheads and/or pimples
HOW TO USE
How To Use:
AM: After cleansing, dry skin, apply 3 drops of Clearskincare Vitamin C Serum to the whole face. Apply 1 drop of Clearskincare Vitamin C Serum on the back of your hand, spread evenly and massage into your forehead area, then repeat this process around your right eye, cheek and chin area and then around your left eye, cheek and chin area. Apply Sunscreen /- makeup.
PM: After removing makeup, cleanse your skin in the evening with the Clearskincare Gel Cleanser by using ½ gram (0.035 OZ. - one pea) to the whole face, rinse and dry. Apply and massage into your skin ½ gram Clearskincare New Skin to your whole face including around eyes - leave on all night.
Twice weekly after cleansing, apply ½ gram (0.035 OZ. - one pea) of Clearskincare Microdermabrasion Cream with Retinyl Palmitate to the whole dry face (or to a faced sized area on your body). Rub in the cream until it has almost disappeared. Wet your fingers and continue to rub in the cream. It will reappear and will take a further 2-5 minutes to be completely rubbed in. Rinse your face with water.
Always be gentle with your first use to gauge how much your skin reacts, particularly on the face.
HOW IT WORKS
How It Works:
Clearskincare New Skin uses 1% retinyl palmitate, the strongest vitamin A concentration available without a prescription
Clinical trials have shown that Vitamin A has numerous beneficial effects on the appearance and feel of skin including stimulating collagen production, improving skin moisture retention and stabilising melanocytes (which are our pigment producing cells). So if you are serious about rejuvenating your skin, improving the look of fine lines, skin texture and evening out your skin tone, using a Vitamin A cream is essential.
Clearskincare Microdermabrasion Cream with Retinyl Palmitate is used to exfoliate the dead skin cells that lie on the surface of the skin making it feel rough and dry.
Clearskincare Vitamin C Serum uses a new Vitamin C compound called Vitagen as its active Vitamin C.
Vitagen is aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate and has been shown in clinical tests to be significantly more stable (99% stable after 24hrs exposure to air) than L-ascorbic acid (the most common form of Vitamin C used in other serums & creams).
The Clearskincare Face Roller will radically increase the absorption of and maximise and accelerate the benefits of Clearskincare New Skin.
Used daily and as directed, you can expect visible results in 30 days. These products help prevent and slow premature ageing, reduce the appearance of skin imperfections, even skin tone and texture so that your skin feels and looks smoother, younger and brighter.