10% LACTIC MINI SKIN PEEL
- Clearskincare products have helped thousands of people achieve smooth clear skin
- Improves the look of sun spots and other pigmented and dark skin discolourations
- Mildest of the AHA peels, suitable for sensitive skin and early stage rosacea
Clearskincare Lactic 10% MiniPeel
- 10ml of 10% lactic acid minipeel solution in a graduated screw top plastic tube
- Approximately 10 peels
- A sample cotton tip to apply your peel
- Full instructions
Perfect for all skin types from combination to dry skin
HOW TO USE
How To Use:
In the morning or evening
- Cleanse the area to be peeled with your Clearskincare Gel Cleanser.
- Using the cotton tip supplied, paint a generous amount of peel solution onto the treatment area.
Let the peel dry and you may notice a slight frosting on your skin. Leave the peel for a few more minutes then rinse off with water. Discard your cotton tip and use a fresh one each time you perform your peel.
Recommended frequency of Peel once a week
Some users may not experience any tingling especially with the Clearskincare 10% Lactic Minipeel as it is a very mild acid.
HOW IT WORKS
How It Works:
Lactic acid is a mild AHA acid that is derived from milk. A much weaker acid than glycolic acid, as an acid peel lactic acid is most commonly used for sun spots, hyperpigmentation, liver spots and other skin discolorations and is suitable for all skin types. A lactic acid peel is also recommended for mild Rosacea as it is the weakest of AHA peels.
Clearskincare homecare minipeels do not cause mass skin shedding, they promote even, controlled and accelerated exfoliation (shedding) of dead and damaged skin cells. Although the skin naturally replaces these old skin cells with new ones, this process slows down as we age. Skin peels rejuvenate the skin by stimulating the growth of new skin cells.
Who Should NOT Have a Skin Peel.
Patients with the following should not have a peel:
- Roaccutane use within the past six (6) months
- Active herpes simplex (cold sores) or history of fever blisters
- Facial Warts
- Pregnancy or breast feeding
- History of keloid or hypertrophic scars or history of delayed healing
- History of sun allergies
- History of moderate to severe rosacea, eczema, seborrhea, moderate to severe psoriasis, dermatitis, extremely sensitive or hyper-allergic skin
- Prior bad reaction to a peel
- Recent radiation treatment for cancer
- Sunburn or significant sun exposure in the last two days or have open wounds in the area to be peeled
- Surgery or cryosurgery within the last month to the area to be peeled
DO NOT USE Clearskincare Minipeels if you have had any kind of peeling treatment in the last 2 weeks
- Any acid peel
- Recent microdermabrasion treatment
- Used retinol products (such as Retin-A, Stieva A, Green Cream or Renova) or any product with tretinoin
- Any kind of intensive exfoliation
Clearskincare Minipeels contain low pH acid that irritates the skin, however they should not cause excessive irritation. Each persons response to a skin peel is unique. If this is your 1st skin peel you should undertake a test patch prior to applying the peel to your whole face. If you experience excessive irritation wash off immediately with cold water. Continue to rinse with cold water until the irritation stops.
The Clearskincare 10% Lactic Acid Minipeel is a homecare chemical peel perfect for improving the appearance of hyperpigmentation such as sun spots, sun damage, hormone related hyperpigmentation and rosacea as well as loose or sagging skin, lines and wrinkles.
Clearskincare homecare minipeels do not cause mass skin shedding, they promote even, controlled and accelerated exfoliation (shedding) of dead and damaged skin cells.
BEFORE & AFTER
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Non-irritating, fragrance free
No Animal Testing