BUFFERED GLYCOLIC 12% MINI SKIN PEEL
- Clearskincare products have helped thousands of Australians achieve smooth clear skin
- A brilliant all round skin peel that leaves your skin feeling smoother, cleaner and clearer
- Your skin tone & texture will look brighter & more even
- Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores
Clearskincare Glycolic 12% MiniPeel
- 10ml of 12% Buffered Glycolic Acid minipeel solution in a graduated screw top plastic tube
- Approximately 10 peels
- A sample cotton tip to apply your peel
- Full instructions
Perfect for oily, breakout, acne prone, combination, normal skin types
HOW TO USE
How To Use:
In the morning or evening
- Cleanse the area to be peeled with your Clearskincare Gel Cleanser.
- Using the cotton tip supplied, paint a generous amount of peel solution onto the treatment area.
- Let the peel dry. Leave the peel for a few more minutes then rinse off with water. Discard your cotton tip and use a fresh one each time you perform your peel.
Recommended frequency of Peel - once a week
Some users may not experience any tingling especially with the Clearskincare 8% Glycolic Minipeel Peel as it is a very mild acid.
HOW IT WORKS
How It Works:
Glycolic acid is a light to medium AHA acid that is derived from sugar cane. While it is a bit stronger than lactic acid, glycolic acid is a good 'all-around' peel for a wide variety of skin symptoms. Glycolic acid peels are used to improve the look of wrinkles and lines, eliminate acne (all levels), smooth out skin texture, reduce skin discoloration (such as liver spots) and even skin tone. Glycolic acid also has the benefits of making your skin look smoother, fresher, and more youthful. Glycolic acid has few disadvantages as it rarely causes excessive swelling, redness or peeling.
Clearskincare homecare peels do not cause mass skin shedding, they promote even, controlled and accelerated exfoliation (shedding) of dead and damaged skin cells. Although the skin naturally replaces these old skin cells with new ones, this process slows as we age. Skin peels rejuvenate the skin by stimulating the growth of new skin cells.
Who Should NOT Have a Skin Peel.
Patients with the following should not have a peel:
- Roaccutane use within the past six (6) months
- Active herpes simplex (cold sores) or history of fever blisters
- Facial Warts
- Pregnancy or breast feeding
- History of keloid or hypertrophic scars or history of delayed healing
- History of sun allergies
- History of moderate to severe rosacea, eczema, moderate to severe psoriasis, dermatitis, extremely sensitive or hyper-allergic skin
- Prior bad reaction to a peel
- Recent radiation treatment for cancer
- Sunburn or significant sun exposure in the last two days or have open wounds in the area to be peeled
- Surgery or cryosurgery within the last month to the area to be peeled
DO NOT USE Clearskincare Minipeels if you have had any kind of peeling treatment in the last 2 weeks.
- Any acid peel
- Recent microdermabrasion treatment
- Used retinol products (such as Retin-A, Stieva A, Green Cream or Renova) or any product with tretinoin
- Any kind of intensive exfoliation
Clearskincare Minipeels contain low pH acid that irritates the skin, however they should not cause excessive irritation. Each persons response to a skin peel is unique. If this is your 1st skin peel you should undertake a test patch prior to applying the peel to your whole face. If you experience excessive irritation wash off immediately with cold water. Continue to rinse with cold water until the irritation stops.
The Clearskincare 12% Buffered Glycolic Acid Minipeel is a homecare skin peel perfect for improving the appearance of hyperpigmentation such as sun spots, sun damage, hormone related hyperpigmentation, acne, oily skin, acne scarring and enlarged pores as well as being effective with uneven skin texture, lines and wrinkles.
BEFORE & AFTER
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Non-irritating, fragrance free
No Animal Testing