- Clearskincare products have helped thousands of Australians smooth their lines & wrinkles
- A rich cream that smoothes lines & wrinkles leaving your skin looking & feeling firmer, brighter, more robust & youthful
- 1% retinyl palmitate, strongest vitamin A concentration available without a prescription
- A collagen stimulating cream that slows & helps prevent the signs of aging so you look & feel younger
- Excellent moisturiser, can be used twice a day if needed
- 50g tube
Perfect for combination, normal and dry skin types. Not recommended for pregnant women or acne/breakout prone skin - may stimulate blackheads and/or pimples
HOW TO USE
How To Use:
In the morning and/or evening
Cleanse your skin in the evening with the Clearskincare Gel Cleanser by using ½ gram (0.035 OZ. - one pea) to the whole face, rinse and dry skin. Apply ½ gram Clearskincare New Skin (whole face including eyes and leave on all night).
Clearskincare New Skin can also be used as a moisturiser and can be applied twice a day if needed.
Used as directed your Clearskincare New Skin will last for 3 months.
HOW IT WORKS
How It Works:
Clearskincare New Skin uses 1% retinyl palmitate, the strongest vitamin A concentration available without a prescription
Clinical trials have shown that Vitamin A has numerous beneficial effects on the appearance and feel of skin including stimulating collagen production, improving skin moisture retention and stabilising melanocytes (which are our pigment producing cells). So if you are serious about rejuvenating your skin, improving the look of fine lines, skin texture and evening out your skin tone, using a Vitamin A cream is essential.
When we use Clearskincare New Skin with Clearskincare Face Roller we radically increase the absorption of the cream maiximising your results.
Used daily and as directed, your Clearskincare New Skin is a rich collagen stimulating cream that slows & helps prevent the signs of aging, smoothes lines & wrinkles leaving your skin looking & feeling firmer, brighter, more robust & youthful.