MICRODERMABRASION CREAM WITH GLYCOLIC ACID
This clinical strength dual action exfoliant contains 8% glycolic and aluminium oxide crystals delivering a deeper exfoliation clearing away excess skin cells and unclogging pores to leave skin feeling softer, smoother and healthier.
Clinical strength home exfoliant for a healthy fresh-faced glow.
Dual-action with Glycolic & aluminium oxide crystals
Enhances skin’s natural regenerative process
Breaks the acne cycle by clearing & preventing blocked skin pores to control breakouts
- Uses an 8% glycolic base plus clinical strength aluminium oxide crystals to clear away excess skin cells & unclog your pores leaving your skin feeling softer and smoother
HOW TO USE
In the AM or PM
- Cleanse skin with Gel Cleanser, apply one pea-sized amount to the whole face, rinse and pat dry skin.
- Take one pea-size of Microdermabrasion with glycolic acid for either the face or each face size area of the body to be treated. Rub in the cream until it has almost disappeared.
- Wet fingers and continue to emulsify the cream. It will reappear and will take a further 2-3 minutes to be completely rubbed in.
- Rinse with water.
Recommend using 2-3 times per week. Always be gentle with your first use to gauge how much your skin reacts, particularly on the face.
Used as directed the Clear Skincare Microdermabrasion with glycolic will last for 3 months.
- Aged and sun-damaged skins
- Not recommended for pregnant women or acne/breakout prone skin as it may stimulate blackheads and/or pimples.
Purified Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, Cetereath - 25, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Ceteth - 20, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Ammonium Glycolate, Sodium Benzoate, Aluminium Oxide Crystals.