B3 10 SERUM 15ml
Vitamin B3, also known as Niacinamide, is an essential nutrient for a well-functioning and healthy body. The digestive system, nervous system and brain function are all dependent on having adequate B3. This serum effectively improves the complexion by evening out pigmentation, blotches and redness. It is particularly good for anyone with red or inflamed skin and for those with sun damage.
- Anti-inflammatory properties help treat acne and reduce skin sebum
- Improves skin barrier function through decreasing water loss through the epidermis
- Improves the complexion, by visibly reducing the appearance of pigmentation, blotchiness and redness
- Vitamin B3 is an essential nutrient for well-functioning and healthy skin, known for its anti-inflammatory properties and ability to balance oil production.
- Minimises breakouts, and redness while reducing moisture loss.
- -Helps reduce the appearance of sun damage for a more even-toned skin.
- Helps reduce skin inflammation repairing, & brightening skin
HOW TO USE
Use morning and evening. Apply after cleansing skin, to cleanse skin apply a small amount of Gel Cleanser to face and emulsify with wet fingertips, rinse and pat skin dry. Apply 2-3 drops of Vitamin B serum to the whole face including around the eye area. Apply 1 drop of serum on to the back of your hand, spread evenly and massage into your forehead area, then repeat this process around your right eye, cheek and chin area and then around your left eye, cheek and chin area. Once absorbed, other creams, sunscreen & makeup can then be applied if required.
- Breakout and acne-prone skins
- Ageing skins
- Pigmentation and sun damage
- Oily and combination skins
Purified Water, Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, Benzoyl Alcohol.