SUNSCREEN OIL FREE SPF30+
$23.80 AUD $28.00 AUD
- Clearskincare acne products have helped thousands of Australians achieve clear skin
- A light everyday sunscreen that absorbs quickly & fully, leaving no white residue on your skin
- Can be used as a moisturiser combining high level sun protection (SPF30+) in a moisturising base suitable for all skin types
- SPF30+ broad spectrum (UVA and UVB) sunscreen
- Oil free, formulated with no oil, making it suitable for breakout and acne prone skins
- Zinc oxide and/or titanium oxide free, as both of these compounds require an oil base, even in micronised form
- Can be used daily
- Can be used under makeup
- 50g tube
Perfect for breakout, acne prone, oily, combination, normal and dry skin types
HOW TO USE
How To Use:
20 minutes before going into the sun
Apply Clearskincare SPF30 broadspectrum oil free Sunscreen liberally to exposed skin. SPF30 is the maximum rating of Sunscreen in Australia. Regular application of SPF30 Sunscreen plus a hat and protective clothing will provide excellent protection against our harsh climate.
HOW IT WORKS
How It Works:
Sun Exposure plays havoc with our skin and is the No.1 cause of premature skin ageing, lines and wrinkles. In Australia, we are exposed to the sun everyday, even just walking around at work, our homes or shopping.
The best way to protect our skin from the sun is to wear a broad brimmed hat, protective clothing and use an SPF30 broadspectrum sunscreen and try to avoid direct sun exposure between 10AM and 3PM (especially in summer).
Sunscreens that use zinc or titanium dioxide have to use some form of oil to bind these minerals to your skin. Clearskincare sunscreen uses active ingredients including octocrylene, oxybenzone to filter the infiltration of harmful UVA and UVB radiation from the sun to your skin. Because Clearskincare sunscreen does not use zinc or titanium dioxide there is no need for an oily binding agent, enabling Clearskincare Sunscreen to be oil free.
SPF30 is the regulated maximum rating of Sunscreen in Australia. Regular application of SPF30 Sunscreen plus a hat and protective clothing will provide excellent protection against our harsh climate.
One of the many benefits of Clearskincare Sunscreen 30 is that it is completely oil free and was designed for oily acne & breakout prone, combination, normal & dry sensitive skin types.
SPF30 is the maximum rating of Sunscreen in Australia. Regular application of your Clearskincare SPF30 oil free Sunscreen plus a hat and protective clothing will provide excellent protection against our harsh climate.
BEFORE & AFTER
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Non-irritating, fragrance free
No Animal Testing