You will love your Clearskincare Pigmentation Solution because -
- Clearskincare products have helped 1000s of Australians achieve smooth clear skin
- every customer who has undertaken skin needling has improved the appearance of their fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone and texture
- no pain, just a light pricking sensation
- roller radically increases the absorption and thereby effectiveness of vitamin C serum
- fraction of the cost of in-clinic treatments
- a beautiful, rich, viscous water based vitamin C serum that is quickly & fully absorbed into your skin leaving no residue
- Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant, that helps protect your skin from free radical damage that comes with modern living & sun exposure giving you smoother, younger, brighter more vital looking skin
- uses amino ascorbyl phosphate, the longest lasting, most effective form of vitamin C currently available
- beautiful, light, silky everyday sunscreen that absorbs quickly & fully, leaving no white residue on your skin
- SPF30+ broad spectrum (UVA and UVB) oil free sunscreen
Clearskincare Pigmentation Solution -
- Clearskincare Face Roller 192 needles, 0.25mm needle length;
- Clearskincare Vitamin C Serum 15ml;
- Clearskincare Sunscreen SPF30+ oil free 50g; and
- full instructions.
Perfect for combination, normal and dry skin types
How To Use
AM: Rinse and dry skin. Apply Sunscreen /- makeup.
PM: In the evening apply the roller gently over the area to be treated, using a star shaped pattern, roll each area 10 to 15 times, lifting the roller between passes to avoid rolling the same areas. A simple method is to divide your face into 6 areas - left and right forehead, left and right nose/eye/cheek/temple and left and right lower cheek/mouth/chin areas. Only roll around the eyes.
The aim of the procedure is to create the maximum number of micropunctures per area of skin being rolled. It should take you approximately 3 to 5 minutes to roll your whole face. As you establish your routine you can increase the pressure applied and speed used. Only ever use as much pressure as you feel comfortable applying. You do not have to be too fastidious, remember what you may miss tonight you will get tomorrow night.
Apply 3 drops of Clearskincare Vitamin C Serum to the whole face. Apply 1 drop of Clearskincare Vitamin C Serum on the back of your hand, spread evenly and massage into your forehead area, then repeat this process around your right eye, cheek and chin area and then around your left eye, cheek and chin area.
How It Works
The Clearskincare Face Roller has 192 finest quality surgical stainless steel needles (0.25mm needle length, 0.25mm gauge).
These needles pierce your skin to create micro channels, stimulating the natural wound healing response in your body to produce collagen and elastin to naturally infill fine lines & wrinkles. This process is called skin needling or collagen induction (CIT).
These micro channels created by the needles also radically increase the absorption of Clearskincare creams and serums into your skin maximising their effectiveness and accelerating their benefits.
Clearskincare Vitamin C Serum uses a new Vitamin C compound called Vitagen as its active Vitamin C.
Vitagen is aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate and has been shown in clinical tests to be significantly more stable (99% stable after 24hrs exposure to air) than L-ascorbic acid (the most common form of Vitamin C used in other serums & creams).
SPF30+ is the maximum rating of Sunscreen in Australia. Regular application of SPF30 Sunscreen plus a hat and protective clothing will provide excellent protection against our harsh climate.
Used daily and as directed, the Clearskincare Pigmentation Solution products helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and even skin tone so that your skin looks and feels younger and brighter.