You will love your Clearskincare Face Roller because -
- Clearskincare is a pioneer of skin needling, releasing their unique roller range in 2004
- Clearskincare Face Rollers have helped 1000s of Australians naturally infill their fine lines & wrinkles at home
- every customer who has undertaken skin needling has improved the appearance of their fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone and texture
- no pain, just a moderate pricking sensation
- fraction of the cost of in-clinic treatments
- simple, clean, minimalist design
- solid, durable, highest quality plastic roller & handle
- 192 finest quality surgical stainless steel needles (length 0.25mm, gauge 0.25mm)
- used daily & cared for as directed will last for 12 months
- radically increases the absorption of skin creams & serums maximising their effectiveness
Perfect for all skin types except stainless steel allergic skin
How To Use
In the morning or evening -
Using Clearskincare Gel Cleanser, thoroughly clean and dry your skin prior to using your skin roller.
Apply the roller gently over the area to be treated, using a star shaped pattern, roll each area 10 to 15 times, lifting the roller between passes to avoid rolling the same areas. A simple method is to divide your face into 6 areas - left and right forehead, left and right nose/eye/cheek/temple and left and right lower cheek/mouth/chin areas. Apply your serum and/or cream after rolling each area.
Only roll around the eyes.
The aim of the procedure is to create the maximum number of micropunctures per area of skin being rolled. It should take you approximately 3 to 5 minutes to roll your whole face. As you establish your routine you can increase the pressure applied and speed used. Only ever use as much pressure as you feel comfortable applying. You do not have to be too fastidious, remember what you miss tonight you will get tomorrow night.
How It Works
The Clearskincare Face Roller has 192, 0.25mm length, finest quality surgical stainless steel needles.
These needles pierce your skin to create micro channels, stimulating your skin's natural wound healing response to produce collagen and elastin to naturally infill lines and wrinkles. This process is called skin needling or collagen induction therapy (CIT).
These micro channels, created by the needles, also radically increase the absorption of Clearskincare creams and serums into your skin maximising their effectiveness and benefits.
Every customer who has undertaken skin needling has improved the appearance of their skin.
Used daily and as directed, the Face Roller radically increases the absorption of creams and serums and naturally smoothes and evens the look of lines, wrinkles, skin tone and texture giving you skin that looks and feels firmer, smoother, plumper, brighter, revitalised and younger.