Dark Circle Eye Cream
You will love your Clearskincare Dark Circle Eye Cream because -
- Clearskincare products have helped 1000s of Australians smooth their lines & wrinkles
- visible results in 30 days
- rich & creamy leaving your skin looking & feeling smoother, brighter, more robust & youthful
- uses the latest nanotechnology allowing deeper, more effective absorption into your skin
- no more dark circles, uses 10% hayloxyl and chrysin to eliminate dark circles and 2 Matrikin peptides to strengthen capillaries around your eyes
- plus centella asiatica, which assists capillary circulation and vegetal squalane, which helps the absoption of your cream
- perfect for making the skin around your eyes look smoother, firmer & brighter
- 15g jar
Perfect for all skin types - oily, combination, normal, dry, breakout & acne prone
How To Use
Morning and/or evening -
Simply apply generously around the eyes in the morning and night.
How It Works
Clearskincare Dark Circle Eye Cream uses 10 % Hayloxyl and Chrysin to brighten dark circles, and two Matrikin Peptides to strengthen the capillaries around your eyes. Also Centella Asiatica is used to assist capillary circulation and Vegetal Squalane to maximise the deep penetration of all these ingredients.
The skin under the eyes is very thin, contains a comparitevly high concentration of blood vessels and is susceptible to discoloration. When this happens, unsightly dark circles can develop.
The cause is not lack of sleep as many once assumed, but the leakage of hemoglobin from the fragile blood vessels under your eyes. As hemoglobin breaks down, pigmented degradation products form and accumulate in the dermis and epidermis. The violet tinge that shows through the skin is a telltale sign of their presence and creates the dark rings seen around your eyes.
The key ingredient in Clearskincare Dark Circle Eye Cream, Haloxyl, targets the underlying cause of dark circles to help prevent the excessive formation of these pigmented by-products and diminish their unsightly appearance around the eyes.
Chrysin, found naturally in the plant Passiflora Coerulea, assists enzymes to help reduce the appearance of dark under eye circles. The 2 Matrikin Peptides, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptite 3, help strengthen the blood vessels thereby reducing the leakage of hemoglobin under the eye skin. Centella Asiatica, is a plant widely used as a natural herb for poor circulation.
Used daily and as directed, your Clearskincare Dark Circle Eye Cream is perfect for reducing the appearance of dark circles around your eyes leaving your skin looking & feeling more even and natural, brighter & youthful.